We have different employability programmes depending on your needs and situation.
- Challenge 50 is for 50+ who are actively seeking work
This 10 week employability programme is for 50+ who are actively seeking work. Challenge 50 works with people to plan their transition from unemployment to employment with confidence by building on their skills, abilities and knowledge.
What will I get out of the programme?
- Confidence-building workshops
- Support back into employment
- CV building
- Further development of your digital skills
- Money advice workshops
- Qualification in Health & Safety
- 3 week practical work experience
In addition, we will provide you with one-to-one support in job search and taking the next steps to gain employment.
Time for a Change
The programme provides a wide range of teaching and support over 8 weeks starting on 31st January 2017.
Time for a Change focuses on training as well as advice, support and confidence building.
- REHIS, Elementary Food Hygiene
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Financial Inclusion/Money Management
- Job-search and preparation for work
We will support you with advice on
- tenancy sustainability
- building confidence
- motivation and aspirations
We offer one-to-one guidance and support as well as a personal development plan to make sure you find your goals – and reach them.
- is suitable for people with school age children
- has a schedule in line with school holidays
- covers travels expenses to our local, accessible venues
If you’re a young parent or pregnant and need support, you can find more information on the Young Parents Project page.