We have different employability programmes depending on your needs and situation.
Time for a Change
The programme provides a wide range of teaching and support over 8 weeks starting on 24th October 2017.
Time for a Change focuses on training as well as advice, support and confidence building.
- REHIS, Elementary Food Hygiene
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Financial Inclusion/Money Management
- Job-search and preparation for work
We will support you with advice on
- tenancy sustainability
- building confidence
- motivation and aspirations
We offer one-to-one guidance and support as well as a personal development plan to make sure you find your goals – and reach them.
- is suitable for people with school age children
- has a schedule in line with school holidays
If you’re a young parent or pregnant and need support, you can find more information on the Young Parents Project page.