There are different events on in the Learning & Event Space and everyone is welcome to join!
To be kept up-to-date with Rosemount Lifelong Learning find us on Facebook.
Some of our previous events include…
- 29th July 2016 – Waffle Day
- 25th July 2016 – Strawberry Tea Party
- 8th March 2016 – International Women’s Day
Read more about the events here.
- October 2015 – Black History Month
Rosemount Lifelong Learning joined the Coalitition for Racial Equality and Rights’ series of events for Black History Month and contributed to “this year’s wide range of events [that] will provide everyone with an opportunity to learn, understand and honour the role that black/minority ethnic men and women have played in shaping both Glasgow and Scotland’s history.” (BHM Programme of Events 2015)
Read more about our event “From Asmara to Glasgow: The Untold Stories of Eritrea” here.
- 16th October 2015 – World Food Day
Rosemount Lifelong Learning and North Glasgow Community Food Initiative hosted a morning of world food goodness at the Learning & Event Space. We chatted, planted, ate and celebrated World Food Day with 89 participants.
- 8th October 2015 – Employability Consultation Event with Minister for Youth and Women’s Employment Annabelle Ewing MSP
Read more about the event here.
- September 2015 – MacMillan Coffee Morning at Rosemount